We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present the most important information about the principles of processing your personal data by us. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the general data protection regulation.
- The Administrator of the Users’ personal data is the Administrator -By Your Side, Barbara Lehwark, ul. Apartamentowa 13 lok 37, 02-495 Warszawa
NIP 9512212454, REGON 382506083, KRS 0000569410
- The Administrator’s representative, i.e. Barbara Lehwark may contact with the Users:
– via the contact form available in the “Contact” tab,
– by e-mail: email@example.com,
– by phone: 503084960
– by regular mail: Barbara Lehwark, By Your Side, Orla 6b/37, 00-143 Warsaw.
- The Administrator collects the following types of Users’ personal data:
– name and surname
– e-mail address
– telephone number
- Personal data are used in compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
The User’s data are used upon the User’s consent for purposes related to the Administrator’s business activity – including providing the User with services, implementation of contracts and direct marketing of the Administrator. The Administrator is the recipient of the Users’ personal data.
- Each User provides his/her personal data voluntarily and has the right to amend such personal data or withdraw the consent for their use at any time.
- Each User may object to the use of his/her personal data by the Administrator, and the Administrator shall accept such objection.
- Personal data of Users are made available to third parties only in cases provided for in the Terms and Conditions or by law.
- The User has the right to access and correct his/her personal data.
- The Administrator applies technical and organizational security measures necessary to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and accountability of personal data processing.
- The User agrees that the Administrator may store “cookies” on his computer, that is small text files saved in order to: maintain the User’s session (after logging in) so that the User does not have to enter the User’s name and password on each page; create viewing statistics for our content partners and advertisers; view online advertisements with the content most relevant to the User’s interests; create online surveys and secure them against repeated voting by the same people. These files do not collect User’s personal data, do not change the configuration of his/her computer, are not used to install or delete any files, do not interfere with the integrity of the User’s system or data, are not processed by other websites and can be deleted at any time by the User. The User may change the settings of the web browser at any time in order to prevent the storage of “cookies” on his/her computer. No change of cookies settings shall be understood as the consent for their use on the byyourside.pl website.